Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
Craig and I don’t eat at Bonefish Grill much. Seems the one by us is, well less then favorable. BUT we loved Bang Bang Shrimp Appetizer so much, we had to figure out how to make it at home!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (real mayo)
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce (you will find in the ethnic section)
- 3 drops Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 pound shelled and de-veined shrimp
- Dry cornstarch
- oil for frying
- chopped scallions
- Mix mayonnaise with your Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- Dredge the shrimp in cornstarch.
- Deep fat fry the shrimp until lightly brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Then add to bowl and little fluff to coat with sauce.
- Serve on a lettuce lined platter or in bowl, top with chopped scallions.